Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take me out to the ball game!

I haven't been to a ball game since Comerica Park was Tiger Stadium. A long time! That's probably why I had so much fun last night, though it would have been a bit more enjoyable if we had won... We almost squeezed in a tie for extra innings at the top of the ninth, but an unfortunate fly ball to left field squelched our best efforts.
The view from our seats (no nose bleeds were reported)
Emily and I Angelique and I These three had way to much fun! The guys The Girls
We made lots of fun memories, such as our futile efforts to start the wave, the 'tiger roar,' (a 'cheer,' and I use that term loosely, that one of the guys made up... I spared you the video) and trying to pick out a family from our church who was sitting on the other side of the stadium. I've got to go to baseball games more often!

No comments: