Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell, for a time

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps
Proverbs 16:9
I've been devising a way, but the Lord is directing my steps to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. For the next 10 weeks I have the opportunity to take part in a 'short term missions program', called In The Gap (Some of you may know it as Character First) Where I will be teaching character classes in public schools, and Bible clubs after school hours. It is an intense schedule with little free time and lots of learning. Please hold me up in prayer as we take the character of Christ into the schools and bless the children there with the knowledge of Christ.
I don't think I will be able to update my blog while I'm gone, but I will have email access. I'll try to send word that I am still alive every once in a while :)
God's blessings on you, my readers,
~Mary~

No comments: